Friday, April 13, 2012

Late Start

Stockton left his math at in his elementary class yesterday. It was a huge packet that he had worked on for a long time. He was really disappointed. After a few minutes of trying to figure out how to solve this problem, we realized today was late start! On Fridays the middle school has late start. The elementary schools also have early release. Stockton is lucky and gets to go to school late and leave early. This morning, I drove Jorja and Stockton to school. Stockton ran in and got his homework. He was able to finish it before it was time for me to take Maysen and him to school. Perfect day to forget his math homework. Although when he got to class his teacher said, "I didn't realize how much homework I gave you, so you have this weekend to finish it."

Mike finished his 'on-call' week today. Fridays are nice when he finishes because he gets to drop off his on-call phone off and then he is free. Right after lunch Mike and I went to play racquetball. I was winning 6-1 when Mike said, "The score doesn't reflect my effort." I thought that was so funny! Don't feel bad for Mike though, he did win. I always choke. It is my talent.

No comments: