Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm So Excited!

Just when you thought I was done with pictures Preston had his first t-ball practice! While we were waiting until it was time to leave, Preston kept saying, "I'm so excited! I'm so excited!" That makes two of us buddy! I hope Preston enjoys baseball. He has never played before and doesn't really know the rules. Mike and I did show him how to run the bases, but that's about it. Max is on Preston's team and my dad is the coach. I hope, hope, hope he has a great time this season.
Preston - I LOVE this picture! (I put it in here twice)
Preston and my dad
My dad with his team.
They have 6 players. I'm glad I'm not him!
Max
Preston
Preston would sit like this on every base. I tried to tell him he could stand. He said, "It feels like a mattress!"
Again - LOVE this one!
When Preston was on third base he was yelling, "I'm so excited to run home!"
Preston with his grandpa
Dad
Preston!
When Preston was in the outfield he would run in place to 'get ready'. Funny! I tried to tell him he didn't need to do that, but he did not believe me.

Stockton went over to Clayton's house today. I did not realize how far away he lived. I ended up being almost twenty minutes late for Young Women. Good thing one of the advisers was in charge today. Anyway, when I went to pick up Stockton I saw this statue in front of Clayton's house. I had to take a picture!
That is all! Man I'm tired! I am so glad to be home. Jorja came and woke me up this morning. It is so good to be with my little ones again . . and Mike of course!

No comments: