Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chinese Flashcards

In Jorja's class, Ms. Wu had me separate flashcards by lesson.  She had a character sheet and I matched it. I was proud of myself for being able to recognize when the characters were upside down!  That is about the extent of my Chinese ability!

Jorja has a new app on the ipad.  It is pretty cool.  We are able to get her Chinese characters she needs to learn for the week organized.  Then she has to trace the character as it falls.  Mike and I can't do it.  You have to do the stroke order right as well.  Jorja gets pretty good at it.  Today they had an update.  You can do it the tracing way or the new way.  Now you can set it to have the character completely disappear as you write.  It is a great way to practice!  Not for me, but great for Jorja!

No comments: