Friday, March 2, 2012

Spelling

The kids didn't have school today. That worked out nicely. Stockton and I studied spelling all day. His regional bee is tomorrow. He is pretty excited/nervous. He really is good enough to win it all . . . or he can get out on the first word. I hope luck will be with him tomorrow!

My dad invited my family to go bowling today for Max's birthday. We haven't been for a long time. Stockton loved it! It was a welcomed distraction.

Today is also my grandma's 89th birthday. Love her! I am so thankful I can see her more often now that I have moved home. I don't know how I would have survived the first years after my mom's death without her. I'm stronger now, but I still enjoy every second I am able to be with her or talk to her. I talked to her on the phone today. As she said goodbye it sounded so much like my mom. I have never realized that before. I love you grandma! More than you will ever understand. Thank you for loving me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention my awesome split? There were two pins on each side, and I hit the edge of the ones on the right. They bounced and hit the ones on the left!

(This is Stockton by the way, I can't figure out how to log in)