Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Preston's Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day. Please bless that everyone will be happy and healthy and peaceful. Bless that Brother McKenry will get better and bless all men that are sick.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

That was Preston's super sweet prayer. After he was done he looked at me and said, "You can tell the kids. I know it was cute." Then he decided he would like me to put it on the blog. I was so surprised he remembered Brother McHenry. As a family we talked about how Brother McHenry needed our prayers. That was a few days ago. I had no idea he remembered. Love him!

Stockton and Mike are skiing with the scouts. I really, really, really hope Stockton has a good time. I hope it is not cold and the wind isn't blowing hard. I wish the weather was as beautiful as it was yesterday!

No comments: