Monday, March 19, 2012

Parry Post

Yesterday I had a frustrating day. It started out great. The kids were great during the entire stake conference, and we got to listen to Russell M. Nelson. After church I tried for the thousandth time to work on the Parry Post. Between computer problems, not having enough time and forgetting how everything is now set up it has been very frustrating. I have had a constant weight on my shoulders for about nine months now. Ridiculous. I can't believe I have had such a hard time getting this issue out. Besides that, the guilt is overwhelming. The Parry Post has been the thing I have been the most proud of (outside of my family of course), now I feel a constant shame every time I think about it . . . which is at least twenty times a day. Jorja knew I was frustrated. I think my tears were a big give away. She made me this beautiful heart. On one side it said: LOVE I love you so much mom. On the other side she drew me a picture of a frog. She wrote: I know I can't make the best gift. But I think the best gift is the love I give to you. So sweet! Thank you Jorja! You sure know how to cheer up your mom.

On the plus side, after working all day long on the Parry Post today, I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. If you can believe it, copying and pasting wasn't working. I was tired of trying to make it work, so I have been typing every entry by hand. Old school. It will get done much quicker this way. I should have just done this from the beginning......
Stephanie & Jorja

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Oh Steph! how could you ever feel guilty for the Parry Post? Anytime you get it out is just a huge bonus for all of us, and we love it, but never every feel guilty! We are just grateful you have so much passion for it. You are awesome, and Jorja is just sweet like her momma!