Sunday, March 11, 2012

Letter From Marie

Stockton got a letter from Marie today. Well, late last night I checked the mail - so today was when Stockton actually received it. The letter was practically in pieces. It was in another envelope that basically said 'sorry we ruined your letter...we really do care about it so we got it to you fast.' Which wasn't fast at all because Brett thought the letter would have gotten to us a long time ago!

Anyway, Stockton loved it. He smiled the entire time he was reading it and then asked me to keep it. I hope Marie doesn't mind, but this is what her letter says:

Dear Stockton,

I'm (Brett) transcribing for Marie. -- I want to show my rhymes to you. I like to write. I like to fly in the air forever. I like to play all games. I like to push my baby in the toy stroller. I like to sell things. I don't know any more rhymes. Here are some rhymes: fine, tine, pine, gine, ringing, binging, danging, banging.

--That's all she said, but she wanted to send you a rhyme. We did it together and it's her first poem. We were having family home evening, talking about family and Marie is always talking about Stockton, and a video she likes to watch when Stockton is making her laugh.

Here's our great poem:
I got a video of you jumping on the bed
and falling on your head
It was lots of fun
laughing at Stockton
Sometimes you'd smack
Your head and your back
I think your poems are fun
So I wanted to try one.

That's all we got. Thanks for being a great cousin.

MARIE
P.S. Marie says she wants to say: Playing games is lots of fun for you to do.

I LOVE MARIE!!! (That was Stephanie by the way) She is so adorable! Three more months until I can see her again! I wonder if she still has that way cute Minnie Mouse voice? I can't wait to see Mina walking too!!! Thanks for the letter Marie. We LOVED it!

No comments: