Saturday, March 31, 2012

General Conference

I love conference weekend. I love being surrounded by my family and listening to the words spoken. The kids played bingo and I sewed. Jorja fell asleep during the first session. I knew that she and Maysen were up until around 11 last night. I woke her up when conference was over so we could order glasses. She was a little sleepy, but did great. We stopped by the store next. That was when I realized she wasn't feeling well. She ended up throwing up while the boys were at priesthood session. Poor little girl.

Speaking of priesthood session, it was Stockton's first time going. He did great! Mike said he liked it. Stockton said his favorite talk was by Elder Bednar. After the session they went to Brother Perry's house for banana splits. He said his wife was out of town and they were going to have a pool party. Logan came with his swim suit and towel! Nope, other kind of pool. Good thing Logan is such a good sport. They all thought that was pretty funny.

Steve came and dropped Brandon off so he could sleep over with Stockton. They were going to try to go to the session together, but both of the wards were doing fun things after. Today was Brandon's first priesthood session as well.

No comments: