Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesdays

Wednesdays are our busiest day. At the same time, even though they are busy - I love them! First, I take Maysen and Stockton to school. I get home about ten minutes before Jorja needs to leave. I have about thirty minutes before I take Preston to my dad's house. Then I go to the middle school and wait for Stockton and Josh. I drop Stockton off at his school, then Josh off at his. I then drive back to Stockton's school and I volunteer in Jorja's class. Usually I end up doing recess duty for Ms. Wu. Jorja loves it when I do that. If my dad doesn't need me right away I am able to stay and help Mrs. Redd. Jorja loves it when I do that also.

Once finished I drive to my dad's house and spend the next thirty minutes convincing Preston that it is time to go. Today my dad, Max and Preston had made a giant train track that went through a couple of rooms. Every time I go pick up Preston from my dad's house he says, "No! I don't want to leave!" as soon as he sees me.

Preston and I then go home where we have a couple of hours before the craziness begins again. Maysen gets home around 3:30, Stockton and Jorja around 3:40. I try to convince Stockton to do homework right when he gets home. Their piano teacher arrives at 4:10. Stockton goes first because as soon as he is done, we head out the door to go to diving. Now I am able to watch Stockton dive while I read a book or work on my sewing. I love it! Stockton did awesome today. I couldn't believe it. Even just his regular flips were perfect. They started him on front flips, half twists....he did them perfectly. Seriously. When he would do these during the summer he always kind of looked out of control, these were so different I couldn't believe it! Although Monica and Jessica (his coaches) go a lot slower then Mike (his coach during the summer), they concentrate on all the little details. It makes a BIG difference. (Mike was just coaching a neighborhood league, so I think that is why he didn't focus on the little things.) Anyway, Stockton looked awesome today.

While I am at diving, Mike has scouts. Stockton and I usually get home around 8:45. Stockton goes straight to bed and is usually asleep before I get the chance to tuck him in. Even though Wednesdays are a lot of fun, I am glad every day isn't as hectic!

No comments: