Friday, February 10, 2012

Pizza

Mike and I took Bubs' kids to watch him ref his last basketball game of the season. My dad was also there. This time, there was a pay table at the door. $5/person. YIKES! We were able to talk them into letting us in for free. Bubs does a really good job. It is fun to see him out there. Plus, when you are rooting for the ref you are not going to be heartbroken if your team doesn't win! This game was a pretty close game, so it was a good one to come to.

Mike and I picked up pizza for the kids on the way home. Then we went to a pizza party across the street. Yummy. My dad had dinner club tonight, so he dropped off Max for Maysen to watch. He is pretty easy to watch now because he and Preston play really well together.

Mike and I have spent a lot of time this past week trying to figure out my youth activity. I am in charge of a glow-in-the-dark volleyball game on Tuesday. It wasn't until this week that it dawned on my to check if the ward had a volleyball net. Yesterday I was told they didn't. So, we ordered a net and ball from Amazon that should come Saturday. Then I get an e-mail that says there is a net and poles in the mechanical closet and that a member of the bishopric should have a key. So I borrowed one of the counselors keys. Nope. Doesn't open. I knew I would see the other counselor tonight. He said for the last three weeks the bishop has been trying to figure out how to open that door . . . . they have no idea. Great. He gave me a name of the facilities person to call, but I'm kind of tired of calling people about this. Hopefully Mike can help me figure out everything. I'm lucky I married a genius.

No comments: