Friday, February 3, 2012

Klondike

That is where Stockton is right now. Mike wasn't able to go with him because he is on call. First of all, Stockton HATES scout camp. Absolutely hates it. Mike told him how much fun the Klondike is. He compared it to the Amazing Race. Mike said he always loved the Klondike, and he hated scout camp as well. Anyway, I guess Stockton is having a terrible time. We called to check on him and he is not doing so well. He has already shut down. Stockton in shut down mode is not a pretty site. There are a few people Stockton automatically shuts down around. Looks like the scout leader might be added to the list. Great. This will be fun. I am so worried about him right now. I hope he stays in his tent tonight and doesn't wander off. I don't think he would, but Stockton does have a really hard time when there are a lot of people around. Even people he likes and who like him. Hopefully in the morning he will restart and let himself have a good time. The girls both prayed for him before they went to bed. Mike and I will as well. Actually that is what I seem to be doing every second I am not talking. I know I'm not going to sleep well tonight. I hope he is okay.

No comments: