Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Country Court House

When I was in middle school, my parents got us a membership to Country Court House. We spent many Saturdays playing racquetball. I loved it! Today Mike and I signed up at a place where we can go as a family to play racquetball. I hope my family I'm raising now will have as many good memories as my family growing up did. Mike took Maysen there yesterday to check it out. She played racquetball for the first time. Tonight Mike and I went there after the kids were in bed. (Another hip-hip hooray for built in babysitters!) I couldn't believe what a difference a half way decent racquet made. I lost the first two games. We switched racquets and I won the next two. I could tell a huge difference. Good to know. Anyway, Mike and I are looking forward to many fond memories with our family.

No comments: