Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back Home

We left New Mexico early this morning. I had forgotten to take any pictures the entire day yesterday - surprise . . . so, I pulled out my camera this morning. Christen will probably kill me because usually Skye and Larkin's hair is perfect. I got them straight out of bed. I think they are adorable.
Larkin, Skye, Blake
Skye
Mike and I were able to make it home in nine hours this time. We stopped the same amount, so I'm pretty sure the difference was traffic and darkness. We were able to have dinner at Steve & Shannon's house, so that was nice. The kids loved it there. Preston said he wanted to stay until Monday. Shannon took Preston to church with the plan to take him home after sacrament meeting. Preston fell asleep in her arms. She carried him through the rest of church as he slept the entire time. What a sweet little boy - and a wonderful aunt.

No comments: