Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Searching

Cassie and Mallory came back today. They leave early Saturday morning. :( Cassie got her hair cut and it looks super cute. I should get a picture with Ange and Cassie on Friday. Both have recently cut their hair, and they both look great!

Cassie and I went over to my dad's house tonight. We spent a few hours going through his garage. Cassie wants to organize it so bad! The problem was we didn't have any heavy lifters with us. We did go through and get a lot of pictures. Although the one thing Cassie really wanted we couldn't find. We were looking for John's Book of Remembrance. Hope we run across it somehow, but it's not looking good.

By the time we got home, my fingers were so cold! I shivered half the night. I am so blessed that I have such a comfortable/warm bed!

No comments: