Monday, January 2, 2012

School

Matt is gone. We sent him off super early this morning. Well, we still hadn't gone to bed. I think I got to bed around 3:30, but I woke up at 7 to get the kids to school. I can't believe they have school already!

Jorja is a very happy Porge. She got three new frogs today. She earned one from me for speaking Chinese every day to her teacher in December. Well, three sentences a day. She did a great job, I am very proud of her. I got her a red-eye tree frog that she named Pads. She also bought two other frogs with her money that Grandma & Grandpa Parry gave her. She named them Wall-e and Eva. We are still playing around with the names. I'm not sure what she will finally settle on. Maysen told her she should name one Waldo because it always hides in the leaves and is hard to find. Jorja also likes Jumper. When she brought the frogs home and we were transferring them to our cage, Wall-e went crazy! It was so funny!

Tonight John & Cassie went out with their friends. It worked out perfect. They put Mallory down for bed and were able to have a grown-up meal. Mallory didn't make a peep. Easiest babysitting job ever! I worked on posting our cabin trip on the blog. I was trying so hard to get it all up so I could be in bed before they got home. I was so tired, but I knew if they started playing Dominion I would want to play. So, long story short . . . . I was up until 2.

No comments: