Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quick Trip

Last night I had every intention on not playing games . . . . but just as I was about to go to bed, Pace came over and the game playing was about to begin! The only problem was, Mike had gone to play games at a friends house and took all the Dominion games! I ended up teaching Mike and Pace how to play Settlers. That is a game everyone should know anyway. John liked it. I wonder if it is because he won his first game. Anyway, Mike came home and was able to play. I was good and went to sleep. John and Pace were able to get in one last game of Dominion.

This afternoon we took John to the airport. He is now back in Ohio. Boo! Once we dropped John off we went straight to Idaho. Cassie is going to stay with 'Momma Jones' for a few days. I dropped her off and 'Momma Jones' will bring her back on Friday. Ange was so nice and drove up with us. We made pretty good time and dropped Cassie and Mallory off a little before five. Ange and I then went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Parry. We were only able to stay for about an hour. Even though the visit was super quick, I really enjoyed it. Ange said several times how it was really hard to leave. Everyone loves Grandma & Grandpa.

I was very thankful Ange wanted to come along. It was nice to have someone to talk to, and it kept me awake. After dropping Ange off at her house, I got home at 10:50. Now I'm looking forward to sleep!

No comments: