Sunday, January 15, 2012

Forgetful

How did I turn into such a flake? I am so forgetful lately. This past week, I forgot to go to my visiting teaching interview. Even after getting a text the night before. I scheduled my interview so I could do it right after I dropped Josh off at school. (I carpooled this week.) Instead of going to my interview, I had the genius idea of going to the store to look for a new calendar because I keep forgetting things! Aaah.

That wasn't nearly as bad as what happened today. A few days ago, Brother Krutzer called and asked me to say the opening prayer in sacrament meeting. I wasn't excited about it, but I agreed to take my turn. This morning, I completely forgot. Not only that, I forgot when I was in sacrament meeting. Even after my name was in the bulletin. Even after they announced my name! After the song, I just sat there until someone on the stand got up and said the prayer. It didn't even dawn on me until the middle of the meeting that I was the one that was scheduled to say the prayer. I was so embarrassed! What is happening to me!

No comments: