Sunday, January 29, 2012

Deacon

Yesterday Stockton officially became a deacon. He now needs to be to church at 8:30 to help set up chairs. Mike went with him today. Although the other boys and leaders didn't get there until 8:45. Mike and Stockton pretty much guessed what they needed to do until then.

Stockton was able to pass the sacrament today. The first people he passed the tray to were the Valentines. I wish I had been sitting over there. I wanted to find out where he was passing and then move there, but they were a little confused that Stockton had already been ordained. I had to explain it to Brother Perry, but by then the other seats had filled up.

We had our ward conference today, so the Young Men and Young Women were combined. This meant I was able to go to class with Maysen and Stockton. I enjoyed that. I am looking forward to watching Stockton in this new phase of his life. I hope he always strives to be the incredible person he is today. So far he keeps getting better with age.

No comments: