Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bubs the Teacher

Cassie wanted to watch Bubs teach today. I have honestly never thought about that . . . never crossed my mind. I told Cassie that she would have to take the lead because I will feel way too awkward. We stopped at the attendance desk, and the lady didn't want to let us come back. She said we would need to talk to an administrator. Cassie, as cheerfully as possible, said, "Okay, that would be awesome." The administrator let us in and Cassie and I ended up staying for Bubs' entire Spanish 1 Class. It was really fun.
Mr. Bubs
Mike put a divider in Jorja's frog tank today. We have her frog, Cricket, on one side and the newer/smaller frogs on the other. Jorja is in heaven.
Jorja and Mallory
John, Pace, Mike and I played Dominion again. This time we stopped at 12:30. I was so tired I didn't think I would even make it up the stairs. At least I won one of the games. It was worth it.

No comments: