Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bubs the Ref

John, Cassie, Mallory and I went to see Bubs ref a sophomore basketball game today. It was so fun and I had a great time taking pictures. I have never really paid attention to refs before, looks like they get quite a workout!

Bubs did a great job. John was very complimentary about him. He was really pumped about a 'no call' that Bubs did. John was talking about how 95% of the refs would have called it, but the right call was the no call. I guess one of the coaches didn't agree. He called a time out so he could discuss it with Bubs. I took pictures. It was awesome.
Bubs
John & Mallory
Bubs
'No call' discussion
Now I will add a whole bunch of pictures of Mallory, because she is just that cute.
Mallory
Mallory & John
To end the day, we had another Dominion marathon. John's friend Pace has been coming over to play every night. It has been so much fun. Although one day I will have to find some time to sleep. I'm getting pretty tired. It has been worth it though.

No comments: