Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blueberries

Turns out Mallory likes blueberries. She likes to eat them frozen too. Abby taught her that. Mallory could not get enough of them. We had a going away waffle party for John. Boy did Abby & Mallory LOVE the blueberries! I don't have pictures of Abby because I swiped Cassie's camera card again. The waffles were delicious. I had five. Oh boy, I need to climb back on the wagon.
Mallory
After waffles we stopped by my mom's grave. It was packed! They were having four funerals. The caskets were being pulled out of the hearse as we drove by. It was draped with an American flag. Bubs was able to walk straight to my mom's grave - even with it covered in snow. He went to the second tree, took six steps west then nine steps north. Quite clever.
John & Mallory
Cassie, Mallory, John
Dad, Steph, Bubs, John & Mallory, Cassie
I'm crouching so my head wouldn't be out of the picture frame.
Mallory
John, Bubs and my dad went to the BYU basketball game this afternoon. I drove John up and we got a quick picture in front of their first apartment.
Cassie, Mallory, John
Cassie then went with me to the pet shop. Two of Jorja's frogs died. One last night and one this morning. We had a seven day warranty, so I went to get new frogs. Hopefully these ones will last. Jorja is worried.

After the pet shop, we got Mallory's handprints done. Mallory was a pro at the beginning, then she got mad! That's okay. She's over it now and Cassie will love the handprints forever!
Stephanie, Mallory, Sherry
Pace is on his way over here to play games with John. I think I will go to sleep instead. I better hurry because once a game is started I know I will want to play!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins said...

Oh my goodness! The blueberry pics are great! So cute! Love the hand and footprints! That is a great idea! That was nice that you all got to go to your moms grave. Hope you are all having fun! Can't wait to see Mallory! :-)