Thursday, December 15, 2011

You'll Never Know

We did it! We were able to put together sixteen gingerbread houses today! Tomorrow the fun begins with decorating. I spent almost every waking second getting these houses together. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to pull it off that I woke up at three in the morning. Not on purpose. I laid in bed until four and then decided I might as well get cracking. We finished up around midnight.

Mike and I did take a break this evening to listen to my friend Heather sing. She was AMAZING! I love listening to her. Heather was in town to sing at the Draper Christmas Festival. She sang all the songs she wrote as well as a few favorites she has. She sang a Frank Sinatra song that was so beautiful. The song was called You'll Never Know. Her voice was incredible. Plus, it was so cool to say hi for a few minutes before she heads back to Georgia. Coolest thing about this hobby Heather has . . . besides I get to listen to her sing whenever I want . . . is she comes to Utah! Love it!

No comments: