Saturday, December 24, 2011

When I'm Bigger You Can Buy Me a Saw

Merry Christmas! We are declaring this Christmas a success. Santa brought all the kids sleds. Preston had a tool box by his sled. He loved it. He carried his tool box around today helping Mike. It was so cute. My favorite was when he told Mike, "When I'm bigger you can buy me a saw." Haha. That made me laugh. I love that boy!
Preston
Mike had been working a long time on Jorja's present. He made a giant frog tank to hang on her wall. She loves it! It is now on her wall, but I didn't get a picture of that.
Jorja & Preston
Mike, Jorja, Preston
Maysen, Jorja, Mike
They can fill the pond with water from a funnel at the top.
Jorja & Cricket
Preston & Patch
Stockton got a basketball hoop. He was pretty excited about it. We played Horse and Tornado. I was terrible, so I didn't get much of a workout. Mike and Stockton were breathing hard. Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun.
Stockton
Looks like we didn't get any pictures of Maysen, but she got an art desk that is now in her room. Also, Santa brought Maysen and me Wicked tickets! I'm so excited! Santa also brought Jorja and me Lion King tickets! We will need to go to New Mexico to see it, but luckily there are some people we really want to see in New Mexico! That won't be until October though. Jorja was pretty excited she will get to see the play since last time she sat through the entire thing in complete pain and wasn't even able to open her eyes. Hopefully this time she won't cut her eye hours before the show begins! Silly Porge.

Santa also brought Matt Cornucopia. After opening presents, Matt went up to visit Sam. He called me a few hours later. Someone else had given him Cornucopia. Luckily he was able to trade it for Prosperity. Dominion at the cabin is going to be great!

This evening we went to my dad's house for dinner. We talked to Brett, Rachel & Marie on Skype. It is their Christmas too! I can't wait to go visit them. Hopefully Matt & Sam will set a wedding date so we can get on with our planning! While we were talking, Mike went to the airport to pick up Mallory! I finally got to hold her. She is so cute and tiny! This is going to be a fun few weeks. Oh, John and Cassie came too.

No comments: