Friday, December 30, 2011

Video Games Live

Cabin trip is over. I am glad we were able to get good sledding at the beginning of the week. It is still slushy here!

My family spent some time cleaning the living room. They were cute cleaning the windows and vacuuming. They worked really hard. We were able to see Grandma for about five minutes. I was also able to see David Parry really quick. Seems like it has been years since I have seen him!

We were in quite a rush to get home. Mike and Stockton had tickets to see Video Games Live, Bonus Round. It was a concert with the Utah Symphony where they play video game music. There was also a choir and opera singers. Also laser lights and giant movie screens of video games. They loved it. Mike texted me at intermission and said: Best. Concert. Ever. Stockton is already asking about going to it again. Hopefully they come back next year.

No comments: