Monday, December 26, 2011

Twins

We got to see the babies today! Cassie, Sam and I made a quick stop at Tammi's house. We heard the twins would be there for one more day. Ollie was awake when we arrived, Drew woke up after a bit. They are so cute! I got to hold Ollie for awhile. They are only four months (I think) and they can already roll over! Crazy. They look like newborns, but can do things newborns can't . . . like holding up their heads. They were great . . . and Jessie looks super skinny by the way. Doesn't seem quite fair.

This afternoon we went to the cabin! I love it here! We didn't have snow machines to help us up the hill, but this super nice guy named Pat helped us up. He had this amazing looking 4-wheeler. I want one of those! Don't think that will happen, but it would be cool.

The rest of the day was spent sledding and playing games. I did manage to cut my thumb when I was slicing tomatoes. Boo! At least the taco haystacks were delicious!

No comments: