Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today is My Birthday!

I used to hate having my birthday so close to Christmas. Now it is not so bad. Mike always has the day off, I always get to be with my family and I usually get to be at the cabin. Pretty awesome.

We spent the entire day sledding, of course. It was awesome, of course. Mike and the kids gave me a cool silicone baking mold to make gingerbread houses. You can use it for gingerbread, shortbread and chocolate. Mike made me a chocolate cabin for my birthday! How cool is that? Absolutely perfect! Cassie also got a cake for me, vanilla with chocolate frosting . . . . yummy.
Birthday Cabin
Dad & Max
Preston
Mallory, John & Jorja
Mallory, John & Lincoln
Cassie
Stephanie
Stephanie & Preston
Cassie & Mallory, Stephanie & Preston
Stephanie & Preston
The best present I received was Mike (Millburn) and his family were able to make it to the cabin tonight! Yay! Poor Larkin & Blake with their allergies. I'm glad I don't have those, and I'm glad I don't have to be a mom of a child with allergies. That would be rough!
Stockton, Preston, Skye, Larkin
With Jorja & Ella
Mallory meeting Blake for the first time. (with Christen)
Blake
Mallory
Preston, Jorja, Steph, Stockton, Maysen
With Mike
Today was a perfect, perfect day! (We missed you so much Brett & Rachel!)

No comments: