Thursday, December 29, 2011

Slush

My dad, Max, Bubs, Lincoln, Ella, Mike, Christen, Skye, Larkin and Blake all went home today. The bad thing is they went home, the good thing was Mike and I don't need to sleep on the couch tonight. (Although I would rather sleep on the couch and have them stay.) Today was really warm. Not a good thing. The snow melted and turned into slush. The bottom of the hill was about two inches of slush. No sledding was done today. We still had a great time. We stayed inside and played games. Stockton is a huge ping pong fan. Many games of Dominion were played. Matt added the stats of every Dominion game played at the cabin. Turns out I only won one. At least that was on my birthday.

Jorja had been wanting to play Trek to Zion the entire trip. I promised her I would play with her today. It was bedtime before I got a chance. I let the kids stay up late and Jorja, Maysen, John, Cassie and I all played. (John won by one point! I couldn't believe it!) Anyway, while we were playing Mike, Sam and Matt were cleaning. Sam did an amazing job cleaning out the fireplace. I have never seen one so clean before. Matt was quite the helper. Haha. It was funny.
Sam & Matt
Sam making the fireplace VERY clean.
We finished the cabin with a few more games of Dominion between Mike John, Matt and I. I love playing games with my brothers. LOVE IT. This has been one pretty great week!

No comments: