Saturday, December 17, 2011

Max's House

When I woke up this morning, I noticed one of our gingerbread houses hadn't been touched. It took me a bit to figure out what happened. Stockton didn't want to decorate a house. He had already done one this year, and for him one is enough. I sent home Sherry with a house for Connor to decorate. I thought this was Stockton's because Tage had brought a friend. Come to realize, I should have sent home two houses with Lisa. One for Taylor and one for Aimee. Anyway, we had one extra house this morning. I called up my dad and asked if he would like to bring Max up to decorate. They came this afternoon. Preston and Jorja also added to their houses while Max was here.
Max's house
I spent the rest of the day cleaning up and working on a Christmas surprise that I am really excited about. I don't know if I will be able to pull it off. I can see me making the deadline, but I can also see me falling short. I will be so disappointed if I can't do it! It would be sad to put so much effort into something and not be able to get it done on time. We'll see what this next week will bring! I love Christmas!

No comments: