Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Football

Today was the best day! Lots and lots of sledding. Lots and lots of games. Lots and lots of family around. Mallory and Blake loved being around each other. Too bad Mina and Abby weren't there.

Maysen and Mike made a cool jump in front of the cabin. The best was when you went off it, you would land nice and soft. I was hoping walking up the hill would counteract my eating of sweets this week, but I don't think it was able to put a dent in it. Maybe if I would have played football with my brothers . . . Mike, Mike, Bubs, John, Matt & Sam played football for at least three hours! They were all exhausted when they finished. I watched for a little bit and was going to ask if I could join, then I saw Sam get tackled and hurt her leg pretty bad. I quickly decided against it. Sam stayed out there and played hard! When the snow was finally settled, Sam had a giant bruise on her knee and one of her fingers was completely swollen. John also really hurt his elbow. He couldn't bend it all the way, plus there was a bump that was in an odd place . . . . hope he is okay. They seemed to love playing though. It has been a long time since they were able to play together. Wish Brett could have joined in on the fun!

Below is an odd picture. I took it because these girls were walking in a line following Jorja around. It was so cute! Jorja was in heaven.
Mallory, Skye, Larkin, Jorja
Skye, Larkin, Jorja
Mallory
Blake
Larkin & Jorja

1 comment:

brett said...

The others are lucky I was not there. Not only for the domination, but also because with my giant boots I'm sure I would have stepped on somebody's face at some point.