Saturday, December 3, 2011

Festival of Trees

Today I went with my family to the Festival of Trees. Granted, I seem to like it the best . . . but they were good sports. It was pretty cool to see the houses they had decorated. I have to say that the Gingerbread Village was our favorite. Besides the Sweet Shop.
Maysen's house
Stockton's house
Jorja's house
Here are a few random houses I took pictures of. I don't know why I didn't take more pictures. There was a gingerbread house of the Capitol in Washington D.C., the Madagascar one was pretty cool, but my favorite was Rapunzel. That one was awesome! I loved the purple licorice for the top of the tree. Wish I had a picture of all those, but I don't so these will have to do.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your kids' houses are so cute! Maysen's is amazing!!