Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Goodies

We were able to deliver all the plates of goodies we had planned for. I was excited about this because I was sure this project would last until Christmas! Now I am returning to the gingerbread factory. We decided to use the left over candy to make gingerbread houses with some cousins on Mike's side of the family. One thing led to another and . . . . now I need to make 16 gingerbread houses by Friday. It will be busy, but I'm excited about it.

We watched the finale of the Amazing Race. We were happy with it. It was cool seeing Atlanta and recognizing so many of the landmarks. That being said, if someone stopped me on the street and asked me, "What former residence was known as The Dump?" I would have no idea. Also, The Swan as the most recognizable landmark? I don't think so. The map challenge at Turner Field was super cool though. Cindy was amazing with that. Love that show!

No comments: