Saturday, December 10, 2011

Brownie Cake

I spent all day today in the kitchen. It was fun, but by about four I was exhausted. Mike said I was having a sugar crash from all the dough I was snitching. I've started making these brownies that Stockton loves. It is hard to get enough for the neighbors because he snitches it so fast. Actually he always asks, I just have a hard time not letting him snitch.

I talked to most of my brothers today. Brett is the only one I didn't talk to. He isn't going to the cabin which is what we talked about. It is going to be so fun! John & Matt are heading up on Christmas. They will stay one night at my grandma's house. Matt was funny, he kept saying, "Grandma has to meet Sam. She has to. She at least has to meet the person I'm going to marry." I talked to Grandpa last night. He seemed excited to have them stay the night. They will get to meet Sam and Mallory. How cool is that? We are hoping to come up on Christmas as well, but we are waiting to find out Bubs & Ange's plans. Bubs is waiting for his basketball schedule to be posted, Ange is not sure how she will feel. (Ange's feet are not ship shape yet, her pain medicine also makes her sick . . . not fun to be at the cabin feeling that way.) Anyway, I am so excited to go to the cabin this year! I just wish Brett and his family were able to come. At least we will get to see them in July! Thanks Matt!

No comments: