Friday, November 18, 2011

VIP

Jorja was the VIP this week. I was able to go to her class and talk about her. Jorja left me a gigantic pile of stuff she wanted to bring. I filled a laundry basket and left the other things at home. We brought: Jorja's frog blanket from Grandma Parry, Sticky (her frog from Grandpa Millburn), Padz (her first webkinz), Padz (her new red eye tree frog), Cricket (her barking tree frog), her scrapbook, and her frog box she made with her dad . . . filled with frogs. I left home her ipod and roller skates. We also brought apple cider we made from our trees out back and doughnut holes - those we bought.

Jorja has been excited about this for weeks and weeks. She loved showing off her frogs, but was disappointed that I wouldn't let her pass them around. Although Padz did jump on Jazzie's hair.

In other news, Stockton had six teeth pulled today. They were all baby teeth. Stockton said it was worth it to miss school.

No comments: