Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

The kids have been dying to decorate the tree. So, after making several pies, cider and cranberry sauce, we finally gave in. The tree fits perfect in our new house. It was always a little small in our other ones. It sure looks nice with the lights on. The sad thing was, some of our personalized ornaments smeared. Mike thought it must have happened in the move, but I think it was because we stored the ornaments in the attic.
Jorja, Preston, Maysen, Stockton
Stockton
Preston
Once the tree was decorated, Mike helped me make a side dish of beans that I had never made before. This was very nice because Mike hates beans. The second they were finished, we were out the door to Mike's house. Well, the house he grew up in. We haven't been there since we moved out in February or March. Mike's sisters and brother were there with their families. We had the best time. It was perfect. Aimee, our niece, made the turkey. Delicious.

The kids had a great time with their cousins. Everyone was so happy. I wish I was not so tired, then I would be able to remember and document more. Too bad. Stockton went home with his cousins and Jorja has a promise that Miah will visit tomorrow. I hope it isn't too long until we all are able to get together again.

No comments: