Monday, November 14, 2011

Root Canal #1

This weekend, Mike's jeep started making horrible noises. Mike thinks the transmission is going out. Mike had an appointment in the morning for a root canal. After we got all the kids to school, I took Mike to his appointment. We assumed it would be a long one. I had presidency meeting at 9, so we agreed that I would stay until 10 and then pick him up. At 9:15 I get a text saying that he is done. What? I didn't expect it to be that fast. He had to wait at the dentist office for an hour before I could get there. Sorry about that. Mike said they were so fast because his tooth was so dead. Ouch. The only problem is now they are booked for several weeks, so Mike won't be able to get a crown on for awhile. It will be sometime after Thanksgiving. Not being able to chew well will probably put a damper on the holiday.

No comments: