Sunday, November 13, 2011

Padz

We left Wyoming about 6:30 in the morning. The roads were bad, but not the worst we have ever been through. We made it home just after 9. I dropped Maysen and Sam off and went straight to church. Stockton was having his Priesthood Preview. I snuck in the back just as Mike was getting up to give his talk. He did a great job. He talked about Preston's baby rules (which made Stockton smile) and how when you get the priesthood the baby rules don't apply anymore. Baby rules by the way are things like: If I see it it's mine, if I want it it's mine, if you have it it's mine, if it's yours it's mine . . . . Anyway, I was glad I was able to make it, even though I just came in my travelling clothes.

While I was gone, Mike took Jorja to American Fork and got her a red-eyed tree frog. She named him Padz. She has been working really hard to earn enough money for him. I think Mike helped her out A LOT by giving her jobs we would have normally had her do for no money, or paying her more than normal. Anyway, she really wanted this frog because she is the VIP next week and gets to bring a pet in on Friday. Along with Cricket, she wanted to bring this one. Plus, she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Jorja & Padz
Stockton had some reading he needed to do for school. He does not like the book he is reading and wonders how it ever got published. (He is reading The Golden Fleece and the Heroes Who Lived Before Achilles.) Anyway, Jorja and Preston were having a great time playing the piano in the room Stockton was trying to read in. I talked him into reading in our bed with the heated mattress on. He looked so cozy I just had to take a picture.
Stockton
That is about all for today. It was fun to take Maysen on a quick get-away. Maysen really enjoyed it . . . but it is so good to be home!

No comments: