Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lincoln's Present

Holy gingerbread! I woke up at 6 today and started working on Maysen's house. I worked until 2:00. That is when I finally baked the last piece of her house. Mike and Maysen put it together. It is quite big. It took a lot of time, but it is kind of neat to see a different design than we had tried before. That being said, I had no idea how long it would take! Ange had warned me that she tries to break it up into three days. I am so glad we are doing these now. When it comes time to make these for the beehives, I'll know what I'm doing . . . at least a little bit.

Bubs and Ange stayed here all day. The kids played while we worked on getting the houses ready. I don't have any pictures of the houses, but we did get a few of the kids playing in the snow. I'll get pictures of the houses tomorrow. We are having a family dinner here, so we will decorate them then.
Jorja in her adorable frog hat
Lincoln and Jorja have the same birthday. I gave Lincoln his present yesterday. I said, "It's kind of weird, and I hope you will share it with your sisters." He opened it and was so excited. It was nutella. I even heard him screaming, "Nutella is the best present ever!" Haha. Kids are awesome. He was so proud of his nutella. He kept asking Ella if she wanted some. Anyway, in the pictures below, you can see the nutella smeared over his face.
Devious Lincoln
Innocent Lincoln
Winter Coat Model Lincoln
Pretty Purple Ella
Abbers
Ella, Jorja, Preston

No comments: