Monday, November 28, 2011

Delivered

I had such a hard time sleeping last night. I kept imagining all the things that could go wrong. Luckily, nothing did. Mike, Maysen and I took 14 gingerbread houses to the Festival of Trees in the morning. Stockton didn't want to go, so he took the bus . . . and didn't throw up! I had a lot of fun with this project, but I am glad it is finished. Maysen did this gingerbread house for her value project for Good Works. Actually, I did the gingerbread houses for my Good Works value project as well. Believe me, we spent way more than ten hours on this project! It was a fun one though!
Maysen
Preston . . . his was not donated . . . we get to eat it!
Family gingerbread picture minus Mike. He is still in incredible pain from his tooth. At least I talked him into taking one of us before we gave them away. Hopefully I'll be more on the ball for our picture next year.
Stockton, Maysen, Jorja, Steph, Preston

No comments: