Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Amazing

The kids have been begging Mike to audition for The Amazing Race. Well, they wanted both of us, but when I convinced them I am terrible at directions, I can't lift anything with my wrists, there is no way I could choke down something disgusting and I don't drink beer . . . they realized I wasn't a good choice. We were joking that Mike needed to get a nonmember to run the race with him, then he could do any beer drinking challenges. I was teasing that we could do an Xtranormal video and sign them up. Mike didn't like that idea. He thought we should ask Nate first. Anyway, it looks like Mike had a ton of fun at work making the video. I told Mike to make sure he wasn't a perfectionist on this thing - he tends to get that way, but the videos were due today. My favorite thing is Mike was wearing his I love robots shirt, but recorded much of the video with the webcam, so his shirt is backwards! Haha! At least he promised not to be a perfectionist, so he sent it in anyway. The kids think he is so cool!

While Mike was busy making videos, I took the Young Womens to the Festival of Trees. A couple of their houses had sold, which was pretty cool. Maysen, Stockton and Jorja's houses had all sold as well. Pretty exciting. I can't wait to go with my family!

4 comments:

Matt said...

NICE. Where can we vote for them???

Heather said...

I love it! I REALLY hope they select Mike! Amazing Race is one of my favorite shows. So smart to have a non-mormon on his team. I have often watched the challenges and been discouraged that if I were racing I couldn't complete the roadblock, challenge, detour, etc. GOOD LUCK MIKE!

Alisha said...

That is awesome!! I'm crossing my fingers!

Brett - Rachel B said...

awesomeness!