Friday, November 25, 2011

Airport Run

Early this morning I woke up to take my dad to the airport. He is headed to Israel! I didn't sleep well, I was nervous that I would oversleep and my dad would miss his plane. I owe him many, many airport runs.

Miah came over and played with Jorja today. Jorja loved that. I was busy and didn't pay them much attention, so I hope all went well.

Maysen and Stockton had a doctor appointment today. Maysen got two shots and Stockton got three. They were thrilled. I told the doctor that I still have Stockton ride in a booster seat, and he was wanting to get out. I actually expected her to tell me it was okay. Nope. She wants him to be three inches taller, then he can. He didn't like hearing that.

Stockton is in the 7% for weight and the 8% for height. Maysen is in the 3% for weight and the 1% for height. Maysen made a comment that Stockton is the shortest but the smartest. True. I am very grateful for the doctor we found. My friend Becky recommended her to me. She is really good. We all felt really comfortable with her. Now, I just need to find a doctor for me . . . especially since my medicine ran out about a month ago . . . .

No comments: