Saturday, October 1, 2011

October

I can't believe it is October already. Ten more days until Maysen's birthday. I better find that birthday list she gave me.

This morning our power was off. I was so tired when I woke up. Come to find out, the power had been going off and on all night, so our alarm clock beeped several times during the night. Mike said we had conversations about it, but I don't remember. I'm pretty sure that is why I am so tired. The power came on about fifteen minutes before General Conference started. That is cutting it a little close. Mike had just left to buy batteries so we could listen to conference when the power came on. I am so glad it did. I love conference. I love watching it with my family . . . most of the time. Towards the end Preston gets anxious, but his bingo board kept him interested for quite awhile. This is the last conference where Mike will go alone to the Priesthood session. Stockton gets to go next time! Now that is hard to believe!

No comments: