Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Cupcakes

I wasn't really happy with the way Maysen's cupcakes turned out. First, I didn't get them all finished. Second, by the time we ate them they tasted like sparklers. I have been making cupcakes for each of the beehive girls and meeting with them and their mothers. Maysen pointed out I didn't make cupcakes for her, so I didn't feel too bad spending the extra time so she could have her own value cupcakes. Maysen was happy to see the cupcakes when she came home from school, she was not happy that I wanted to take her picture. I did anyway because I am the mom.
Maysen not looking at the camera
Yes Maysen, I am going to take your picture while you're eating.
I love you Maysen! You are beautiful, smart, wonderful, and all the other positive adjectives you can think of!

No comments: