Thursday, October 13, 2011

Matt Owes Me

For the last couple of weeks Matt has been complaining about his housing in California. His orders are very specific. He needs to try to lodge at this certain place or get a paper saying they are full so he can be reimbursed for staying elsewhere. He has been complaining because they never answer their phones and they never return his calls. He tried to make a reservation online, but all it did was say he would be contacted within 24 hours. He never was. This morning Matt claims to have called the housing place ten times. He could never get through. I decided to give it a try. I got through on my first time. Matt was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe it. I assume they recognized his phone number.

I had parent/teacher conferences for Maysen today. I received numerous positive comments on what a hard worker she is. Maysen's science teacher mentioned how impressed he is with her. "She knows what she wants and won't let anyone distract her." "She's very smart and knows what she is talking about." "She has 103%. That deserves dinner and a show."

Anyway, I am very proud of her. I am glad she works so hard and takes school seriously. She will never regret it.

No comments: