Sunday, October 23, 2011

Infinity

We had a regional stake conference at the Conference Center today. Our stake was invited to attend live. Mike and I thought this would be a great experience for our kids, they have never been to the Conference Center before. The kids were GREAT during conference. I kept glancing over at Maysen and Stockton, they were really paying attention. I was so pleased. There was a lot of talk about the youth, how they need to know what they believe in.

After conference, I wanted to look around. We went to the visitors center at the temple. There were a lot of people there. We got a few pictures, but no prize winners. My favorite is the kids in front of the statue of Christ. Preston is holding his shirt out because he just drank from the drinking fountain. Water is all over his shirt....
Stockton, Preston, Jorja, Maysen
Preston & Stockton
Maysen & Jorja
Steph, Preston, Jorja, Maysen, Stockton
I would love to come back here to have a good look around. Hopefully when there aren't so many people, and it would be nice to enjoy everything when my kids aren't about out of patience from sitting through a two hour meeting. It was a great day though, and the weather was fantastic! What a nice October!

A quick Preston exchange I want to remember.
Preston: I love you infinity times infinity times infinity times infinity blocked times infinity times infinity times infinity times infinity blocked.
Me (Stephanie): What does blocked mean?
Preston: It means three times squared and one thousand cubed.

Haha! I loved how he thought 'blocked' might do the same thing as squared and cubed. What a clever boy! Not to mention, super sweet. Preston then drew a heart on my paper with lots of infinity signs inside. He told me that was my 'love meter'. How do I stop time with this little boy? He is growing up too fast! I'm not ready!

No comments: