Friday, October 14, 2011

Good-Bye Party

We spent our last night with Matt by having dinner and games at our house. My dad made scones and a roast . . . and fudge! Yum! Mike made an apple pie and applesauce. Sam was able to come along with grandma, Cathy, Bubs & Ange and their family. It was a really fun night. Grandma was funny. When it was time to leave, she couldn't find her purse. I showed her where it was. She didn't think it was her purse. I said, "Well, let's look inside." I pulled out her wallet. She still didn't think it was hers. I started opening the wallet. Grandma got a little nervous because she didn't want to go through another person's things. I opened the wallet anyway and showed her her drivers license. She said, "Well, look at that."
Matt
Sam & Matt
After dinner we played Dominion. We had two tables set up. An older person table and a younger person table. Ange and I got to sit at the younger person table. It was really fun. We had Ange, Ella, Lincoln, Preston and I play one game. Preston was so funny and knew exactly what he was doing. He was so excited when he got a Colony. He stood up on the chair and shouted, "Colony!" as he held his card high. I really thought Ange was going to win, but when we added up the cards, it was Preston. He was so excited and started shouting, "Trophy!"
Abbs - she LOVES getting her picture taken! Hilarious!
Stephanie & Preston - looks like Lincoln gets to go first
Ange, Abbs, Ella
Preston
Lincoln
My dad and Jorja watched Garfield in the movie room. My dad was in charge of taking pictures, but once he sat down the rest of his pictures consisted of his feet as he was watching the show.
Stephanie & Abbs
Jorja Porge
The second table of Dominion looks a little more intense then our table. I think Mike pulled off the victory here.
Maysen, Bubs, Mike, Matt, Sam, Stockton
Matt (with his game face on) & Sam
Thanks for the fun night! We even talked Sam into sleeping over! That was nice of Matt and Sam to spend their last night with us. Thanks Bubs and Ange for coming and staying so late. You will probably pay for it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is so fun. I'll bet Stockton and Maysen LOVE playing at the adult table. I always hated being "a young one" and wouldn't get to play with the adults. They're lucky. Don't you just love how smiley Abby gets for the camera?