Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Frog Costumes

Jorja was looking at a website with Mike. There was a picture of a dog in a costume. Jorja asked Mike if they had frog costumes. I thought that was so funny. Then she said, "Probably not because it would be really hard to get them on." Oh man. I love her!

My poor little Preston was sick today. Mike and I stayed up late with Matt watching the presidential debate. I heard Preston crying around 3:30. He had thrown up all over his bed. We cleaned him up and brought him up to our room. He slept between us, but I didn't sleep well. Every time he moved I was worried he was going to throw up. He did throw up in our bed, but got every drop in the bucket. I was so proud! He threw up five times today. Once on his bed, once in the bucket, once on the floor and twice in the toilet. I remember because Preston said that many times today. Hopefully this is just a 24 hour bug and he will be back to his regular self tomorrow. Right now he is sleeping in the playroom on the giant beanbag I brought upstairs. I wanted him to be close to us. He looks so cute and sweet. It will be nice when he feels better.

One more thing I need to mention or Stockton would be annoyed with me. The kids and I played Dominion with Matt. I won the first game (happy to mention that). Stockton won the second game. Maysen was going to win, but on my turn I played the Minion card. It made everyone discard their hand and draw four more cards. Stockton ended up discarding a poor hand and drawing a hand that gave him a Province. That ended the game and he won Maysen by one point. Maysen would have won with her hand. I also messed her up the time before by playing a Ghost Ship. Stockton thought that was the greatest game ever. Maysen had a different opinion.

No comments: