Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Amazing Things

I apologize if I have already written about this story, but Stockton told me I hadn't . . . and Stockton is usually right. Anyway, Preston and I were at Walmart. I was looking for Dinosaur Egg Oatmeal for him. They didn't have any. I told Preston he could pick out any cereal he wanted. He picked out Reese's Puffs. He kept saying things like, "Amazing things are going to happen." He was so excited about it. When we got home and he took a bite he said, "I think they were just trying to get us to buy the cereal." It was so funny!

Maysen came home sick from school today. Poor girl. She said she tried to stay until math, but just couldn't make it that long. There was a stake miamaid/teacher activity. It sounded like so much fun. Too bad Maysen had to miss it, she sure didn't look good enough to go.

I had my first Young Women activity that I was in charge of. We passed off Virtue #3. Reading Alma Chapter 5 and writing down all the questions took longer than I anticipated. I thought we would have about 30 minutes to play a game. Oh well, maybe next week. The girls were great, so that was wonderful. I made Apple Streusel Bars and Gluten-free brownies. That about took up my day.

No comments: