Monday, September 19, 2011

Pneumonia

Jorja is still sick. She doesn't have a fever anymore - thank goodness, but her cough is horrible. I was hoping she could go to school today. I'm worried that she will get so far behind in Chinese. I didn't send her. She just looked sick. I decided if she missed this much school, she needed to see a doctor. Of course, I haven't gotten around to finding a doctor here. After frantically searching, I was able to find a doctor close by and get an appointment this afternoon. Jorja has a slight case of pneumonia. Poor little Porgie. Jorja didn't need chest x-rays and the doctor said not to be scared by the name. When she listens to her lungs they sound like the crackle in rice krispies. The doctor prescribed some medicine that will hopefully get her all better. I need to take her back if the fever comes back or her cough gets worse. She gave me the go ahead to send her to school tomorrow. I hope Jorja is ready. She was very tired today.

Yesterday I was so tired when I was writing my blog entry that I forgot something I wanted to tease Mike about. On Sunday, the entire Young Womens program was reorganized. I think only two people remained. We were all in the Bishop's office to get sustained. Mike came with me. When I was walking back to my chair after being sustained I heard Mike zip up his pants! His zipper was down the whole time! Haha! That's got to be embarrassing!

No comments: