Friday, September 2, 2011

Nerd Supplies

Mike and I drove up to Idaho Falls today. The kids stayed home. My dad came and slept over so they wouldn't be alone. When Mike was bringing in our things, he carried in a big orange tackle box. I asked him what was in it. He answered, "Nerd supplies." Okay. I needed to ask Paul some questions about our race tomorrow, so I told my grandma I was heading to the Fullers. She mentioned that Brooke was there. What! I was so excited! Mike turned around and decided he needed something to keep him busy while I chatted with her.

Brooke's baby is so cute. I mean really, really cute. I held her the entire time we were there. She just looked around and was content. Then she fell asleep. I can't remember Preston ever being content like that when he was a baby. He was always bunching up his legs like he had a stomach ache. Holding Timberlyn was peaceful.

Stockton called Mike while we were at Brooke's house. He was excited because they played Dominion and he won. Mike changed the sign in the playroom to say he was the Dominion champion. Stockton thought it was cool that he could do that all the way from Idaho Falls. I will have to agree with him.

No comments: