Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Magic Medicine

I have the hardest time getting my kids to take medicine. When they were little I would have to sit on them and hold their face while I forced it down. It was very pleasant. Now, if they won't take it I don't push it . . unless it is absolutely necessary. Jorja wouldn't take medicine yesterday or this morning. Finally, around lunch time she agreed. Her temperature dropped and she felt almost normal. She said, "I have been feeling better since I had the medicine." You think? Wasn't it worth it? Jorja's quote was much funnier when she said it because I don't think she noticed the cause and effect even as she stated it. Her temperature was up to about 101 degrees again tonight. She took the medicine and is now asleep. I hope she feels better tomorrow.

No comments: